FYBCOM Second Round of Admission
New applicants who are applying for the first time on Online Portal are Compulsorily required to Click here to apply for online admission.
All the applicants applying for second round of admission kindly note that during paper selections in Generic Elective 1 category , you select either Management of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises, Co-Operative Management & Accounting OR Principles of Insurance papers. Do not choose Computer Applications I paper as seats under this paper are full.
All the existing applicants who are not selected in the first round, with valid application id, are instructed to Login into the Online Portal by the same credentials used for submitting application in the first round.
If the existing applicant, who has submitted the application and whose login attempt on Main server link gives an error message such as “Invalid Applicant“, try the Alternate server link.
Important Timeline for FYBCom Online Admission
|Sr. No.||Milestone ||Timeline
|1.||Start of Applications for First round of Admission.||15/07/2020 from 9.00AM onwards
|2.||Deadline to apply online for First round of Admission.||26/07/2020 midnight
|3.||Announcement of list of shortlisted candidates (Round 1), ||07/08/2020
|4.||Payment of admission enrollment/registration fee (Round 1)||10/08/2020 to 14/08/2020
|5.||Start of Applications for Second round of online admission applications||28/08/2020 from 12.00 noon
|6.||Deadline to apply online for Second round of Admission.||06/09/2020
Norms for admission fees to be charged for FY, SY, and TY students
- For FYBCom admission, students will be charged IAIMS Fees of Rs. 225/- and Registration fees of Rs. 630/-. So the total fees shall be Rs. 855/-.
- On paying fees of Rs. 855/-, the student seeking admission for FYBCom will confirm his/her seat in the desired college. This fee is non-refundable.
- For SYBCom and TYBCom admissions, the student will have to pay IAIMS Fees of Rs. 225/- only(Non-refundable) to confirm his/her admission.
- The payment schedule of the remaining fees as applicable will be conveyed in due course of time.
Guidelines for the FYBCom students
- All the students who have applied online for the admission will be notified through email one day prior to the announcement of the merit list.
- Students will have to log in to the IAIMS portal with the same login credentials which they used for the admission process.
- If students find difficulty in login, they may click on forgot password and can get new credentials in their email inbox.
- If the student is shortlisted in the college of his preference, he/she will get a payment link to confirm his/her seat.
- If a student is shortlisted in both the colleges of his preference, he/she will confirm seat in any one of the college by paying fees.
- Students will have to pay Rs. 855/- to confirm his/her enrollment.
- Students will be given 2-3 days to do the payment of fees and confirm the seat.
- If the student is not shortlisted in any of the colleges of his/her preference, he/ she will have to apply in the second round of the online admission process with the same credentials.
Note: If you do not get admission during first round do not panic. You will get an opportunity to apply in subsequent admission rounds to be announced later based on the vacancies.
You can also contact any of the following faculty members for any queries pertaining to Admission between 9.00am – 3.30pm .
- Ms. Rupali Sangodkar (Admission Convener), Assistant Professor of Commerce – 9405331449
- Dr. Kissan Gauns Dessai, Assistant Professor of Computer Science- 8459276874
- Ms. Nayana Shanbhag, Head Clerk -7588444456