Government College of Commerce and Economics, Borda, Margao-Goa invites applications for admissions to B.Com programme in our college in the online mode. Eligible students are required to log on to the Online Admission Portal to access and fill the Online Admission application form.
- Please check your eligibility criteria before selecting the programme for which you are seeking admission.
- Ensure that you have a unique and valid-email ID and mobile number.
- Keep your photograph ready in .jpg/jpeg format of dimension 2.5 cm X 3 cm with file size less than 150KB.
- Keep your your signature ready in .jpg/jpeg format with size less than 150KB.
- Copy of Std. X Marks statement, Std. XII Marks statement, Leaving certificate, Aadhar card, Caste certificate(optional), Income Certificate(optional) in .jpg/jpeg format with size less than 500KB.
Online student registration process for all the F. Y. B.Com. / Honours Degree Programme under CBCS commenced from 20th July 2021. Online Admission portal will be activated and kept open from 20th July 2021 to 3rd August 2021.
The first merit list will be declared on college website on Tuesday 10th August 2021.
The counseling of candidates will start from Wednesday 11th August 2021.